Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Why hello there Google visitors!

I took at look at my page views and noticed a massive spike in people visiting here through Google.  I noticed my images were coming up in Google Image Search when I was looking for some images of the Visitor Center (In my never ending search for someone to upload some behind the scenes photographs from the sets and their construction, so far this hasn't happened).

Seeing as how Trespasser is from 1998 - about 14 years ago - and how it only sold about 50,000 copies, I feel I must inform you about what Trespasser is.

Trespasser is a video game sequel set one year after the events of The Lost World: Jurassic Park.  It features the voice of Richard Attenborough, the first physics engine in a game, a fully interactive environment, real time folley, and glitches.. Lots of glitches.  In fact, these glitches are so bad that they are probably the reason you haven't heard of this game - if you haven't heard of it anyway.

But that's where TresCom comes in.  For the last 10 years TresCom has been working on trying to fix these bugs and create the game Trespasser was meant to be.  Some are doing it with the released engine, others are doing it by using modern engines.  But all are doing it for the same goal.

I put up a links page so you can learn more about Trespasser, its history, and the community of people that work with this engine.  Be sure to check them out!

Oh and thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment